Thursday, April 30, 2009

Garbage Dumping Thursday...

Thursday it is. Here's the weekly dump inventory...

Drugs-
I have decided that I am done with the pain killer that I have been taking. Here's why... I couldn't get through brushing my teeth without giggling. Enough said. Good Grief!
Throwing them away.

Control issues-
My daughter loves pizza. She picks the toppings off and then the cheese and leaves the crust. Normally I would explain my distaste for the greasy activity of it all. Get my drift...Control F R E A K...
My Big Z won't eat his cereal in the morning unless he has the spoon, the OJ (in a coffee mug), and his vitamin (preferably purple) all lined up perfectly and nicely. I have explained to him that everything doesn't need to be all put in front of him in order for him to just eat! Umm, who cares?
Mr. Lovely lashes, when changing his diaper has a tendency to reach down and itch his rear. Sometimes until red and irritated. I have spent countless times directing his attention to other things/objects/activities while changing said rear. Everybody gets an itch, scratch it till its gone.
Throwing it away.

Hoo Humm Boo Frickin Who-
I wore my Garmin yesterday, cause I am sad. I washed and put away my running clothes instead of hanging them back up behind the laundry room door, cause I am sad. I immediately delete any types of emails regarding Bayshore Half information, and Runners World cause I am sad. I drank the last light blue Gatorade, cause I am bitter and no one else (Mr. negative splits, sub 6 tempo miler, long & lean Kayano machine) should have it but me. I mean, cause I am sad.
Throwing it away.

The Weekly Guilt Log-

I didn't accept a friend request on Facebook because I couldn't recognize the face and name even though we have 20 friends in common.
I, at 7:30 in the A.M. on Monday morning sat and sold hot lunch to my son because I wanted to stay sitting drinking my coffee instead of making him a lunch to bring. (thank you lovely WW lunch ladies)
I let the B Man eat 2 pieces of cheese from the floor yesterday. I have no clue when they fell on the floor or if it was even this week when it fell on the floor.
I didn't pick up the phone because I didn't want the other person on the other end, who is so dear to me, to ask me how I am, and me tell her I am somewhat of a wreck. (think old gum under bleachers from last fall)
I haven't gotten to hug Cam's beautiful and brave Mama and tell her it's ok.

Another week gone. My partner in crime got his hands on the Spring garage cleaning and I finally threw something away that was a little, ahem, fuzzy from the garage fridge.
Full load.
Clean slate.
Recycling accounted for. I am good like that ya know?

My love, all my love,
Cassy

No comments: