Thursday morning. You know it. Here's what is in the "roll away".
Helping helperest helper-
Cassy + asking for help = close to never
Why? I have no clue. Somewhere, somehow, sometime, there was something that was missed. I need to start asking when I need it. No need to say, "Sorry" immediately following said request.
Throwing it away.
Men are from ______ Women are from _______-
He just wants to help. He just wants to show me the right way to use crutches. He just wants to make it all better. He just wants to fix it. He is the sweetest thing I have ever known but, he comes from a different mold than I. We are all growing and he is just catching up to me 5 1/5 years ago. I'm not going to feel so bad that we are both the same and so different at the exact same time.
Throwing it away.
"What the heck!"-
My daughter thinks that this is a proper sentiment to use after just about every thing that comes from her sweet little mouth. "Mom, can I have a cheese stick, what the heck!" "Mom, I have to pee, what the heck!" I will blame my shameless use of movies for quiet time. Enough said.
Throwing it away.
Great Expectations-
great, abundant, bulky, oversize, mammoth, husky
expectation, assumption, outlook, promise, hope, calculation
Yah, you do the math... It's Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 10:05 am. I'll let you know where I'm at at 11:05. Something good comes from just about everything but I'll go ahead and wait to see. Here's me waiting, see me?
Throwing it away.
Weekly Guilt log-
bird feeders have been empty for days
I got the check from the woman who purchased my Bayshore Half Marathon place and I just emailed her, when really I wanted to call her to tell her I got it.
I still have my Dad's birthday card for his birthday that was on 3/25.
I sat and watched my son successfully go across the monkey bars for the 1st time this past weekend. And cried that I wasn't right under him, arms up in the air to show him I was there in case he fell.
I took my Darvisette after 2 glasses of wine on Friday. Yes, I am a bad Lifetime movie after all.
Throwing the weekly log away.
Recycling has been accounted for, no hazardous material enclosed.
Another week gone.
I'm looking forward, down the road, safely at the bottom of my driveway.
My love, all my love,
Cassy
No comments:
Post a Comment