Thursday, April 2, 2009

Garbage Dumping Thursday

Today is garbage day on the OBR strip. Here's what I am dumping:

Expectations.
I have such high expectations of myself sometimes it's scary. I can not be perfect at everything immediately. Uncertainty & expectations are a deadly cocktail to mess around with. Eventually I will get it. (I am talking about this little job of mine, more on that one later)
Some things just take time. Lighten up, buttercup!
Throwing it away.

Guilt.
...about not spending enough time with my husband, my children, my friends, my parents, my sister, my nieces & nephews. About not getting all the laundry done, folded, and put away. About using Dora and all her Spanish fanfare so I can have 10 minutes to check my email and suck down some java in the morning. About depending on Jet's pizza at least 1 night a week. Please...
Throwing it away.

The love/hate relationship's
I adore everything about my body and the way it looks. Umm, yeah, NO! Healthy & strong; strong & healthy, say it with me. Today I will make good choices and tomorrow will start again after today. With hard work comes results,right? Here's me getting over it.
Throwing it away.

I will recycle the old into the new and compost the leftover's to make something else thrive. Letting it go, throwing it away.

My love, all my love,
Mama Cass

1 comment:

Kristinm said...

I love that you're blogging again. I have enjoyed your posts this week. :) Have a great day! Tomorrow is your day off! Yeah!! :)