Hello!
Thought that I would attach some pictures of the kids picking out their pumpkins and carving them. The afternoon that we went to pick them out it was over 70 degrees! Kind of doesn't really set the mood for a fall outing if you ask me. Isaac was like a different kid this year when we carved them. Last year he would not even think about touching any of the "innards" but this year dug right in! As you can see, Ali was a little sceptical but alas, in true Ali form, she finished hers up like a seasoned pro. I think that they stayed interested for all of about 20 mins and then it was Jeb and I sitting at the kitchen table finishing up 4 pumpkins. Hmm... They turned out really cute.
Halloween was great fun this year. I actually only took this one picture because the evening turned out to be such a rushed one. We made it around the entire neighborhood and it even sleeted for about 30 seconds when we first left the house. Mother Nature was speaking to me and reminding me of my childhood days of falling SNOW on Halloween night. True U.P. fashion here in T.C. for the Stone children to experience.
The "craft hour" pics were from the morning of Halloween, I am thrilled to inform you that both of my children sat down and worked on a project for almost an hour! I have been waiting and waiting for the day to come and it is finally upon us. Yippee! They had so much fun, so did mom. I was able to sit in my bathrobe and drink a whole cup of coffee before it turned out to be iced coffee. Isaac is really starting to maintain his concentration on one thing very well, this is due to the fact that he has the most incredible preschool teacher on the face of the earth! I love her and she pretty much can do absolutely no wrong in his eyes. He had always wanted nothing to do with sitting down and working with markers, crayons, scissors, and glue until he started school so in that aspect I am more than grateful for making the decision to start him in preschool. Ali on the other hand would participate all day long if I had the supplies. She couldn't be more different than him when it comes to all this stuff. I will be very very anxious to see if she will be ready to go to preschool next year or not. Something to think about.
October is done. Only 2 more months left in the year. Holy Cow! Where does the time go. Hopefully you are pacing yourself on that ginormous bag of candy you have on top of your fridge.
Remember to brush real well.
No comments:
Post a Comment