I would like to take a moment to share with you some of my favorite people in the whole wide world...
I am lucky enough to be blessed in knowing some pretty mighty fine men. But these men are by far some of the finest ever.
I want to thank them.
I want to thank them for being caring. Caring enough to realize, know, and accept that I need their wives in my life. I need to plan outings and get-togethers and I need them around to talk about "girly stuff" and "mommy stuff" and "silly stuff". All the while these fine men glady accepting full responsibility, taking charge, and "manning the helm" while us girls go and do our thing.
Thank you for loving your wives and adoring them to pieces. Thank you for being such kind, amazing dads, and for showing your children that a partnership is what marriage is all about. That you can adore your children and still be a really "cool" dad. For being role models in everything that you do in life, and love, but knowing full well that when the time is right, you can let loose and appreciate your own time doing the things that you love to do.
Thank you for uninterrupted phone calls that need to happen on occasion. When all I need to do is call and lean on your wives hearts so that mine can get a jump start again. And for being alright with the empty bottles of Menage A Trois proudly laying in the recycle bin after major conferences were had, great meetings of the mind, peace rallies, and the infamous bitch fests.
But most of all for sharing your love with my family and hopefully for many more years to come making memories that when we are old and gray we can look back and say, "Damn, we sure did have a great time back then, what are we doing this weekend?!"
Thank you, thank you.
My love, All my love,
Cassy
Monday
November 12th
2:34 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment