Monday, January 25, 2010

Yes, No, Maybe So...

Yes I am tragically close to 32.

No, I am ok with the amount of grey hair that has miraculously appeared.

Maybe so I will take the plunge into the world of color. Maybe so.

Yes I am missing my favorite ice cream place.

No Jillian does not know about that relationship.

Maybe so I will get over it. Maybe.

Yes I am liking school.

No I am still not liking homework.

Maybe so I will just love it this go around.

Yes I am trying my darnest to balance everything in my life.

No there aren't Post It's everywhere.

Maybe so I am just ferociously drinking in all of the craziness.

Yes football season is finally over.

No I don't love the 1st place Fantasy Football trophy Mr. Kayano won. Think; "You'll shoot your eye out!"

Maybe so I will eat fake cheese product to celebrate the beloved final Sunday game.

Yes I am re-learning to be responsible for the the health of myself.

No I am not consulting a fortune teller on a boardwalk for answers.

Maybe so I am patiently awaiting the pink elephants people to get back with my people so we can part amicably. No violence necessary please.

Yes my husband is feeling the strongest he has ever felt.

No I am not attempting jogging yet.

Maybe so I have signed up for a trail mountain bike race in May. Maybe so.

Yes I am still on the "No you cannot call your sister a butt" appropriate communication patrol.

No I haven't had to have the puberty talk yet.

Maybe so it will happen quicker than I will be ready for. Maybe so.

Yes there is a sufficient amount of clean laundry in every one's drawers.

No the bathrooms aren't as spotless as they used to be.

Maybe so I am enjoying this Cassy more than I have ever before.

Yes I am spending the hours of 9pm to 12am being productive and completing the things that have been assigned for me to complete.

No I am not drinking Red Bull yet.

Maybe so I am enjoying the calm sweet thrill of the finish all to myself.

Yes I am dreaming and pondering about future endeavours more than I have ever before.

No I am not selling all of our belongings and traveling with John and the band.

Maybe so I will jump sans my friend Luther behind me this summer. Maybe yes.




My love, all my love,
Cassy

No comments: