Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Caution! Fragment Tuesday Run On.

It seems as though my life is a big run on sentence. Only lately, I am terrifically young you know. I am sitting here with the same cup of coffee that was made after I worked my ass into the ground this morning. Well before the early bird, or her overachiever friends were up. I am for sure of it. Because I am the only one in the entire world that works out, ya know. I tried to make it early so that I could smell it and take a few chugs in between feeling my heartbeat on the tips of my ring fingers. I calmed the dog every time Jillian did not approve of my mediocre activity and declared her dislike with a loud an angry "belch" sound. I told her to bite me. But 900 bonus points later for all the jumping jacks and we are friends again. Man, I love that girl! It's just too bad that timing is so way off for me. No wishing time away. Just wishing I was able to run again. That was the ticket. It afforded me so many things that I will never be able to repay. Sometime soon. Not today. It will happen. I hate the irony of the whole situation. Maybe I need to let that part out and then people will know why I am so bitter. Who cares. Well, I do. Maybe I could teach children about the self independence that comes with exercise. Oh wait, I'm not in Hollywood. No one would or could pay money for that in this town. Nor could I make a living. I can hear B in his room with his stacking boxes. He makes me so calm and collected. It's almost as good as when I get my hair washed when I get it cut. I called to get my haircut. Today? Tomorrow? Maybe in 6 more months. I would love to color it but how and why? It costs way too much and I am not all that grey yet. Read terrifically young reference. My friend is coming to take pictures of this lady tomorrow. What the heck am I going to wear? How am I supposed to do my makeup? I am so clueless in this department. My poor sweet daughter. Al, Mom is so sorry! I sat up and read by homework last night. 2 essays to read and I took 5 hand written pages of notes. On how to successfully write in college. No offense but, are you sure I'm in college? I am only technically taking 2 college classes but I don't feel like I'm in college. Does this mean that I'm still a stay at home mom? I am sure some would beg to differ. My brain would not shut off after homework and my watch chimed midnight. Is this really what this is going to be like? I could do some homework during the day but I want to be totally engulfed in these babies. All of the questions. Holding B's high chair tray over him to throw up on after eating toothpaste while I was in the shower. Good thing it smelled like sparkle mint. Good stuff. I have to pay bills tomorrow and I don't want to. I want a wood burning fireplace that heats this house. I don't want to pay someone else so that I can be warm. I have been sleeping with socks on a lot lately. My circulation is having issues for some reason. Not sure if it is because I have intentionally turned my whole world upside down or not. Who knows. I will blame it on not being able to run. Man, my husband is on a roll. He is even talking differently. He came out of the bathroom this morning and carefully folded over his precious monthly magazine to an article in which he referred to as "cute". Huh? He said I need to read it. How could an author take this man who has become this amazing person at almost 32 and peaked his interest, in his favorite running magazine, to think that something was cute? What has happened? Yah, I already know. Maybe I should write a book. Why wants to put themselves out there though and have to sell yourself and say, "No, really! You will love this!" I don't know. It very appetizing but I'm not sure. I have only been around for 31 years. What on earth would I have to teach? I wonder sometimes if my monkeys are learning anything from me. But then Beez came over to me yesterday and opened my make up drawer while I was brushing my teeth and said, "Awesome!" Clearly his mother is full of class. Class tonight at 5:30. Week two here I come. I am ready to get my quiz back and see how I did. This is going to take forever. And everyone is getting a big fat head start by taking way more than me. There are going to be able to get the experience before me. Does it count that I plucked my own children out of me once they were half way out? Probably not. My pediatric nursing book I check out from the library is screaming my name. I can hear it. The thing, in width, is as thick as my forehead. It is absolutely chucked full. I want to drink it all in. Maybe this should tell me something. Maybe I should go and get something done in the house of dust. Or just go in and play with B. He wants me to play. He just brought me my IPod and said John. Atta Boy!


 

My love, all my love,

Cassy

1 comment:

Confessions of a Sunshine Queen said...

This is just so fun to read- I love it! Its like having a conversation with you :)