Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today...

Today I attempted to re-wire the world's axis with my thinking and change my perspective for the 3rd time this week.

Today I cleaned up after every requested snack and morsel eaten by all 3 growing team members.

Today I didn't do what I normally do, just to see if time would stop and wonder what was up.

Today I thought about what I was purchasing to feed the team, and where it came from, and how much they would appreciate it when I was away.

Today I kissed goodbye and sent off 2 lovely little confident chicks to their other pasture to configure the ins and out, hows and whys.

Today I listened to the National Athem and stared and smiled back as proudly as a friend or mom could at pure accomplishment.

Today I missed Mqt. All of it.

Today I recieved the license to speak my whole thought. Completely. Without interruption.

Today I looked up the word moving: adjective -capable of or having movement
and realized I moved today. All day.

Today I looked in the mirror and smiled back at the tired chick that was looking at me.

No comments: