- I am exhausted today and out of my eyeballs I see haze. Either that or I should clean my glasses.
- I want to paint my fingernails for my date this weekend but I can't because all of a sudden at 32 years old I am biting them. Like stubby little nubs...
- I just reheated a cup of coffee instead of eating something to nourish my body since I won't be home until 8pm. Bad girl!
- I am low on enthusiasm this evening for the peppy, you can write like a rockstar-dig deep and really explore intense thinking-and please don't cite wikipedia as a source writing class I am going to (sleep through and dream of sandy beaches that don't know what Elmo or sight words are while asking the cabana boy for another non caloric pina colada while by husband tells me how hot I am in the string bikini) attentively participate fully in this evening.
- I don't know what is for dinner for my family. I took care of breakfast and lunch, do they really need to eat again?
- I ate Cheetos today. I loved them. I proudly adorned my fingers with a lovely new shade of orange. I ignorantly refused to read any part of the bag and any part of any information that was on the bag. Don't care.
- I thanked God for my period. I know, times have changed. sigh...
- I stuck to my guns today and told Al she couldn't __________ because I would not reward her behavior. It was the hardest thing that I have done to date.
- I shut up today and allowed the 6 1/2 year old to speak for himself.
- I heard 4 times today, "Wow, you must be really busy with these 3 kids." Hmmm...really, ya think so? Should I have kept my pants on perhaps?
- I prayed for someone else's child who is close to the end of her short life and then poured Sprite for everyone for lunch. Because who the heck cares why not? I had all 3 of them at the table whining at one another and I just stood there and smiled like an idiot!
- I let Al eat string cheese for breakfast, I let Brodie eat a Nutra Grain Bar for breakfast on the floor, and I let Isaac sign his name for the electronic payment swipe of the Visa at the store.
- I saw this:
and then went to find her and hug her!
- I texted someone that I was thinking of and told them I was so happy they were happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment