Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yes, No, Maybe So...

Yes, it is the annual change of the season, the harvest, a new time to reflect before Mother Nature's "do-over" button is pressed.

Yes, I am looking forward to hiding hairy legs under long underwear.



No, I am not looking forward to the annoying slip light that sounds when tires spin on wet/snowy roads.



Maybe so, I will get Christmas shopping done before the Eve of the day.



Yes, I am still alive and contemplating a million projects to start each day.



No, I am not pregnant or nursing any small Stone babies.



Maybe so, I will part with my ex. Medela. Man he sucks.



Yes, if you don't see me prior to Jan. 11, please google directions to:


No, I haven't lost my mind.


Maybe so.


Yes, it's official they are letting the almost 32 year old come back after the 1st attempt 13 years ago.


No, I don't remember anything about Algebra.


Maybe so, the second time around will work out.


Yes, my son came home and told me about the boy and girl tongue kissing on the bus.


No, I didn't freak out about it. I stood there and pretended that I was a concerned parent and explained that that would be something completely inappropriate to do.


Maybe so, I walked out of the room and locked myself in the bathroom and freaked out.


Yes, my husband really is Mr. Mom.


No, he is not planning on leaving the gypsum world to be a monk in Tibet because of the uncertainty of the construction business.


Maybe so, Maybe so. I'll keep you posted.


Yes, I do have 2 gray hairs this week, I have officially made the switch over to light vanilla soy milk, I still pray daily for God to help me refocus.


No, I still do not qualify for any type of health insurance coverage from any type of establishment.


Maybe it's time to rethink, regroup, and recommit to this 'ole bod. Maybe so.


Yes, I helped my daughter get on her running clothes, pull back the hair in a pony tail, and lace up her Nike's before her first 5k 2 weekends ago. Yes, I handed her some pink lipstick to accompany such attire. A chick needs to look good when working out the body.


No, I didn't take her out for a beer afterwards. We will wait a little longer for that one.


Maybe so, I was so proud. Yes, maybe so.


Yes, the annual Fantasy Football extravaganza has commenced. The next 17 weeks plus a wee bit more will be spent sharing my beloved with all his ESPN friends.


No, I'm still not over the fact that my boobs don't look as good as all of the cheerleaders that jiggle on a weekly basis.


Maybe so I will make peace with it.





jiggle, jiggle, flop...
Cass

No comments: