Thursday, September 10, 2009

Garbage Dumping Thursday

It's Thursday dump your junk day! Well actually because of the holiday it is tomorrow but you know what I mean. And it's been a while so prepare. Gasp quietly. I'm back!


No, No, Nope! Not me!

I most certainly did not contemplate hiding the computer so that my husband and his annual FFF championship quest could joyfully reacquaint themselves for another 6 months! That's Frickin Fantasy Football to those of you who are new. Thanks Mr. Fontz commissioner man! That would be so mean of me!


I most certainly have not used Facebook to keep in touch with, well, everyone under the sun on a daily basis and not send Birthday and Anniversary wishes instead of real physical cards or letters via snail mail. No! That would be so impersonal of me to do such a thing.


I for sure haven't used Halloween as a privilege or open the kitchen cabinet to retrieve Santa's cell phone number to make my point very firm in how I was feeling about a certain little lovely almost 4 year old little girl and her sassy mouth. No...

Throwing it all away!




In numbers:

4. Hours in which it took me to complete and hit send on a very important new endeavour I am about to embark on. Something that should have taken me roughly 30 mins. Stay tuned.

3. Times in which I hit snooze on the 1st day of school because I didn't want to get my butt out of bed.

10. Minutes in which it took me to regain my composure after taking my lovely little lady to her 1st day of preschool.


Weekly Guilt Log



I haven't had the dog in to be groomed since May.


I put my Beatles anthology in my children's rooms for their listening pleasure for daily "break time" and told them they would love it. Without asking.

I secretly adore watching football on Monday nights because of the pre game hoopla and festivities including the way The Star Spangled Banner makes me tear up and the lovely Mr. John Gruden. Hubba Hubba!


That's it. What should you be throwing away? Try it, it makes you feel kind of good.

My love, all my love,
Cassy