Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Penalty; false start & illegal procedure

I am waiting.

I am waiting oh so patiently

for lots of i's to be dotted and t's to be crossed.

I am waiting at the line

and I am holding oh so still.

I am waiting for something

that will catapult me into

a brand new journey

and

a new beginning to begin.

I am waiting on other people and their pile of to do.

So my pile of to do sits

unattended

waiting.

And every crazy day

that goes by

brings me

more questions

of, "Can I?"

Because I like to think,

that

if I think I can,

I can.

I suppose I will wait.

For all of it

to "go down".

And imagine

the possibilities

and

the work

and

the hard.

Being an adult,

in technical terms,

this time

is way harder.

Do I...

should I...

can I?

Hmmm...

Still waiting

on the line.

If I move,

the ref will surely

make me

walk off

minus 10 yards.

And then

I'm

really screwed.


Eeek...

No comments: