What a cutie, huh? The pig tails stayed in for approx 22 min. And yes, I counted.
All snuggled in. Look at those cheeks! Who does this kid look like anyway?
Hangin out together.
Here are some pics. I will have to post more thoughts later. I need to go and get my run in. Jeb just got home early so off I will go. I will try to get back this evening or Friday morn. Thought that I would share with you the end of Kristin Armstrong's latest post. You will have to take some time to read the whole story about what she is talking about but her last sentence really made me think. Who do I run for? What do I run for? Why is it that it takes something terrible to happen to someone for us to really sit back and give total thanks for that person and vice versa? Shouldn't we be just doing it every single day instead? Lots of things to think about and ponder...
In the meantime, I will continue to run miles for him. And as we all run miles for each other, we can be released from the prisons of our own selfishness and share our collective burdens until they become weightless in the distribution.
Stay nice and snuggly toasty.
My love, all my love,
Cass
No comments:
Post a Comment