My children are actually playing nicely in the play room and the big B is asleep, ok wait, now he's not. Ok... I am having a day like Erin Zammett Ruddy. You have to read her post today. I love her honesty! And here I am complaning and what am I doing? I am on the computer reading all of my normal craptastic guilty pleasures that keep me sane. A little Wall Street Journal sprinkled in there for a touch of reality. Damn that market and all its uncertainty!
Anyway here is what is eating at me today, and yes, it does feel better to let it out!
1.) I hate that someone died and made me in charge of food, deciding on what to make, purchase, put away, and attempt to cook. Since there isn't anyone that is fully capable of giving 'ol mom a pat on the back when I do come up with something good, I tempted to strike!
2.) Muffin top! I am going to agree with Erin on this one and say that I could attempt to do a sit up or 10 but for now I will just complain about it. I know it has only been 7 weeks but it is easier to beat myself up over it than actually do anything about it. For today that is.
3.) Whining. This very second everyone is whining at me. They are all right here, even the dog wanting something from me. I think that I will whine back and see what happens. (I am not turning on the damn TV!!! I won't do it!) If I would have ever told my mom I was bored and whined at her, she would have put me immediatly to work.
Thank God they can't read yet and see that I am complaining about them.
4.) Money. Enough said. I hate money. I hate that I am so anal with the budgeting, I hate that in my mind I have to justify everything. I hate that gas is so expensive. I hate that groceries are so expensive. I hate money. Hmpffff...
5.) I am sick of everything that needs to be done everyday. If only I could just relax and let it all go for another day. I try this periodically and I just end up being a psycho and running myself into the ground. I need to chill. Once again, who died and left me in charge?!
6.) Isaac is so uniterested in everything school/learning. This morning I tried (just like I do every single **** day) to sit down with him and help him with writing his name. (I have tried every creative way, I swear!) No go. No interest. I know nothing. He knows everything. He would rather talk to me about dirt bikes, hunting and ice fishing. I asked him last night if he was going to get married and have kids and he said no he was just going to ride his 4 wheeler and dirt bike. I am throwing my hands up in the air. Another day I will attempt.
7.) The damn dog. Yesterday he ate a stick of butter and 4 choco cupcakes (along w/the waxed paper that was covering them and the cupcake liners) while I was in the shower. Whenever no one is paying any attention to him he comes downstairs and nudges the garbage off of the back of the toilet and starts eating remnants of wipes used by Isaac after he has pooped. Idiot!!!
Ok, going to stop the list.
We are implementing picnic Tuesdays. Here was our 1st. (someone give me some kuddos for trying to think of something fun to do!)
Got to love the Dora shirt Ali insists on wearing just about every day. Linus would be all over this little girl! :)
Got to go. I can hear Meijer taunting me from afar. I suppose I should go and at least brush my teeth before I go. The starting gun has been shot....
My love, all my love,
Cass
1 comment:
Love it! Love it! Love it! You are allowed. That's all I'll say. :) Saturday is only 3 short days away! :)
Post a Comment