Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Momma Bear



I am a mother.
Amongst many other things.
But, I was born to be a mother. You can ask my mom.
I was born to be a part of these 3 little beings lives.
I was put here on this earth and my plans were laid out by someone so much bigger than me.
I was taught to love but I was meant to have these 3 lovely cubs cling to me and call me mom.
How lovely of a title to have.
How grateful am I, to have had the privilege of ushering them into this world.
How overwhelmed, on a daily basis am I, to spend as much energy as I do, to let me them know much they are loved.
How full filling to watch them grow and learn and thrive and watch all that surrounds them.
How amazing for me to grow and learn and thrive and watch all that surrounds us as a family. How awesome to be a part of them.
How in awe I am.
I will spend my eternity trying to show and tell them how much in love I am.
My cup runneth over. Onto the table and in a never ending pool on the floor.
Happy Momma Bear's Day to me.
My love, all my love,
Big Mama Cass







No comments: