Thursday, May 7, 2009

Garbage Dumping Thursday

Tis that time again, the Thursday dump. Here's the log list...

Spring Crud-
All participants in this game that we play here at the Stone's are sniffling. (minus Mr. gypsum board, who I am convinced has some sort of immunity from being around drywall dust for so long) Although it's been a pretty tame winter cold season around here, I am afraid that we are making up for lost time. We are grateful for new leaves, bright colored flowers, and green grass not so much for sneezing, watery eyes and barky coughs. Ugg... Hang on, I need another Clorox wipe.
Throwing it away.


Clarity Shmarity-
I am still searching what I want to be when I grow up. No, really. Since I have been home and immobile for what seems like an eternity now, I have been revisiting this same topic that has haunted me, I mean loomed over me, I mean puzzled me for about 31 years. I have Google ed (this is a word) and read about the possibilities of doing so many different things. I have tried to ponder why I am feeling like I need some sort of new task to take on. And the only thing that I have been able to come up with is this; Clarity is priceless and I'll probably still search for it when I am 95. I'll keep you posted on when I figure it all out.
Throwing it away.

CFO, Head Director of Operations, Task Manager, Normal Norman-
I am the owner of many titles here at this gig. And after much deliberation and further studies I have come to the conclusion that I am painfully normal. Normal in the sense that I do normal things and make normal mistakes and pretend sometimes to give myself too many titles and chores and jobs. And so on... Which makes me all to normal. I am just going to go ahead and attempt to just be 1 person, not 25 people. You get my drift.
Throwing it away.


The Weekly Guilt Log-

I might have used 1 roll of paper towel, plastic wrap to cardboard roll, on Tuesday. Eeek!

I still have birthday cards in my planner, all written out, 1 for late February, 1 for late March.

I put a barrette in the B Man's hair yesterday at lunch. Just so the clean mane would stay clean for 1 more feeding. Do not tell my husband!

I ushered my Al in the house immediately following a dirt throwing incident on Tuesday and scolded her, when in all reality, I wanted to secretly tell he nice job, her pain in the butt older brother was a deserving recipient of the big handful he got.

A restaurant that I turned in an application for last September called me to ask me if I still needed employment, when I told them no I didn't and they said, "Well, that's our loss then." I told him, "Yes, it is." (as she bit her lip and couldn't believe the sassy saucy back talk that just came from her mouth)

I reduced myself to 3 1/2 years old and told a certain little lovely girl she could have as many Thin Mints as she wanted to just because originally when I told her, "That's probably enough." she shot back with a, "I can eat more." Oy!


Recycling accounted for. (You wouldn't believe how much milk this family goes through!) Another full week gone by. This normal Mama is getting by.

My love, all my love,
C.

No comments: