A picture before a little afternoon run.
Amanda & Rebecca
The buddy Guy
Watching the big kids on the snowmobile
Brodie crawling into his 1st present!
Mr & Mrs Perfection cooking a very large peiece of meat!
Full day #1 of walking!!!
Firefighter Isaac Stone
Merry Christmas little Miss M&M's!
So exciting! Poor Brodie trying to wake up after his big sibs were squeeling with delight!
"Mom take a picture of my baby boy and I!"
Look! It was light out!
Just a quick hello this afternoon from the Stone house.
We are here, I am here, we are alive. I apologize for my long absence and promise that I will be more diligent in getting back to the bloggin world. SO much to report on!
It is a new year and even though I have threatened to stop feeding the wild monkey's, they continue to grow, thrive, and find new things to get into everyday. For now, I shall leave you with some pictures. We shall talk again very very soon.
Moooaww! (that's a big smooch from me to you)
My love, all my love,
Cassy
No comments:
Post a Comment