"Ali why don't you run in and get dressed for me." says her mother
Brodie waiting to get out of jail.
Ummm, seriously?

http://milemarkers.runnersworld.com/2009/01/surrounded.html
Get out the door and push the clouds away.
Good Morning.
Just a quick hello this morning as I, the ring leader have serious tasks to accomplish today. So much to share from my frazzled brain but I am in very high hopes to get back for an update this afternoon. Correction, Jeb has been fishing from 9-5 everyday for 3 days and I am ready to lock myself in a room and "catch up" on some serious random computer time. Not that I am keeping score or anything. You know what I mean.
I wanted to share with you a post from one of my favorite people. I have attatched some of her work before but today, once again I am in awe of our paths and how they run so similar. Minus the whole famous over achiever wusband and everything. She makes such perfect sense to me when she shares. Someday I shall invite her for coffee or wine.
http://milemarkers.runnersworld.com/2009/01/surrounded.html
Get out the door and push the clouds away.
My love, all my love,
Cass
No comments:
Post a Comment