I am a stealer, but I couldn't resist when I read a friends recap of 2008.
So, I thought that I would share with you.
1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before? Ran a 15k running road race
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't think that I have made any resolutions in quite a few years.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? nope, it was an off year.
4. Did anyone close to you die? My great aunt Betty
5. What countries did you visit? yah, right...
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? additional self esteem, more patience, concentration of the big picture.
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? 02/01/08 my 30th birthday, 08/08/08 our 10th wedding anniversary
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? learning to take really good care of myself, breastfeed Brodie up until 1 week before his 1st birthday.
9. What was your biggest failure? saying goodbye to some really nice sized boobs, sigh...
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? nope
11. What was the best thing you bought? yah right...again...
12. Where did most of your money go? groceries, kiddos, Mary's Kitchen Port turkey gobblers
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about? When my husband surprised me and gave me a laptop for our anniversary.
14. What song will always remind you of 2008? Viva La Vida
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? thinner
c) richer or poorer? same
16. What do you wish you'd done more of? spend more time with all the people I love.
17. What do you wish you'd done less of? worrying about money
18. How did you spend Christmas? split the day down the middle between 2 families
19. Did you fall in love in 2008? I fell in love the summer of '95
20. What was your favorite TV program? Deadliest Catch
21. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Suzy Orman (sp?) she bugs the crap out of me!
22. What was the best book you read? a lovely book that a good friend let me borrow; The Tao of Motherhood by Vimala McClure
23. What did you want and get? more time with Jeb
24. What did you want and not get? highlights
25. What was your favorite film of this year? Gosh, I don't even remember what I got to see. I watched Brodie's birth tape on Mother's Day. That was a good one.
26. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I had the best birthday ever! I got to spend time with my friends and they made it absolutely perfect. 30 rocks! And my family got me an espresso maker! Yah!
27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If the morning of the Cherry Festival 15K would have gone a little better. (petty, I know)
28. What kept you sane? coffee, Cody, running, GNO's
29. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Kelly Ripa, I would love to hang out with her!
30. What political issue stirred you the most? Hmm, I jumped ship from one party to another this year. I would have to say the issue of stem cell research, I think it was Proposal 2?
31. Who did you miss? my aunties and grandma that live so far away!
32. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008. Only you can take care of you. Sometimes you are the pigeon and sometimes you are the statue.
33. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. That that don't kill me, makes me stronger
Let's share some time in '09, shall we?!
My love, all my love,
C.
No comments:
Post a Comment