Just a quick hello today.
They have posted pics from the Bayshore and I found this really cute guy at the start line. I asked him to breakfast after the race. He bought and we went home together!
Please read the attached blog today. I found Kristin Armstrong a while back when I first started blogging and getting into reading about the wonderful world of running. I check her blog almost daily when I know good and well that she only blogs once a week. I love her writing, I love her honesty, I love that almost every time that I read her entries in some way or another I am going through or thinking about the same things in my life. She is an inspiration. Enjoy.
Until next time...
My love, all my love,
Cass
P.S.
Don't forget to watch the season finale of LOST tonight.
What the heck else could they possibly come up with???
No comments:
Post a Comment