Monday, March 10, 2008

Top 5 for the day!

Irritation has set in. I am trying to attach some pictures that I took of Brodie from last week and the server is down. Whatever!!!
Good sunshine morning to you all. We were late getting starting this morning because I let everyone wake up on their own to the sunshine greeting their faces. I snuck in everyone's room and opened shades and allowed the sun to greet their little snuggled warm bodies this morning. With the time change it was a bit hard for them all to get moving and in gear on this school morning. I figure since Isaac is only in preschool it doesn't matter at this point, so now #2 & #3 and I are enjoying some laid back time this morning at home. I opted out of running errands this morning too and I am glad that I did since my thermometer in my car read 1 when I took Isaac to school. Brrr.... I will take the sunshine on my face though any day. And the fact that I can hide my tired eyes behind my sunglasses in the car.
Ali is watching her beloved Dora and doing whatever she pleases as this is her "free day" with just mom to herself for the most part. She is loving it! I just tucked the B man in for some quiet time in his crib. I put on some John (John Mayer to you folk who know him that way) on his CD player and I can hear him "talking" in the monitor. He is moderately fussy this morning, not sure if it is the time change, or the Fox Fudge Freak-out ice cream that I devoured last night before I went to bed. My hope is that he naps for a few hours as this seems to be his normal time lately to sleep until the early afternoon. He has moved on to a live CD of John. He is through his 1st and 2nd CD's and will soon graduate to John Mayer Trio to be followed up by Continuum which is his latest. Then we shall move on to something else. I will need to figure that one out later. Possibly some earlier Fleetwood Mac. We shall see.
A million things on my mind today. I have nothing even remotely interesting or witty though to share today. I seem to have had a little "short circuit" problem thinking lately. Not sure whats the problem. Maybe laziness? Maybe because my life is pretty mundane? Not sure what it is. How about this here are the top 5 things that are on my mind...

1.) Love the sunshine streaming through the windows. Hate all the crap I can see on my wood floors in the kitchen and all of the "fuzzies" that are floating around the living room. You think I should just go ahead and take of that or just whine about it?

2.) It is the beginning of playoff season for NBA Basketball and I want to go to another Pistons game. I want to eat a big fat burger a frosty mug of beer and sit and yell "Detroit Basketball" with Mason the announcer every time Detroit steals the ball. That or a Red Wings game (which I have never been to) and yell to my little sweetie, "I Love you Chris Osgood!!!" (I have his rookie card in a hard case in my night stand drawer. Dirty little secret #504!

3.) I get to go out tomorrow night with my girlfriends for some long awaited girl time and I can't decide if I want a glass of red wine or a glass of white wine. You laugh at this debacle but I need to choose wisely as I am only going to be able to have 1. Hey, there is enough mommy guilt involved already. Give a nursing mom a break will ya, come on! Ok sorry...

4.) I should jump in the shower while everyone is happy. I should be doing a work out video. I should be finishing inputting in Quickbooks and balancing the business checking so that I can get my tax info to my sister in law for her to complete our taxes. I should be organizing pictures for all of the kids scrapbooks. I should be vacuuming our room. (see "fuzzy" reference in #1) I should be finding a 10K running program for a race I want to do Memorial Day weekend. I should be on the mad hunt for both Dad's birthdays. I should be making Ali turn off the TV. I should be thinking about and starting dinner for tonight so that I am not in a mad dash to do so when Jeb gets home. I should be making an appt to get my eyes checked so that I can get a new prescription and new frames. Yadda yadda yadda...
Shoulda Woulda Coulda. Pisha...

5.) And lastly; when am I going to have the time to plug into the mad race for the white house. What am I going to base my vote on? If Hil, Obama, or Johnny Mc sent there kids to young fives instead of kindergarten or they waited an extra year? If they have reusable recycled bags they take to the grocery store. Or do they prefer Cashmere Mafia -vs- Lipstick Jungle? Like I have any time to get with the picture. Help!!!

Ok, still can't attach pics. The Google server is still down. I will attempt this afternoon. Check in again later. Until then. Have yourself a short circuit free Monday afternoon.

My love, all my love,
Cass


P.S.
Check out Kristin Armstrong's blog today. VERY good...

No comments: