As I log on and see that my little count reads 2,777, I have to giggle.
I am giggling because a couple of weeks ago I thought; how much fun would it be if I could get to 2,777 and send out a little challenge to see the 1st person to leave a comment would receive 12 muffins from the newly formed LuLu Muffin. Would that be fun?
And here I am at 11:03pm on a Wednesday night realizing that I haven't checked in or wrote about any fantastic and funny voyage that I have taken lately.
This giggly thought only supported by my crazy addiction to numbers and how they present themselves when placed directly next to one another. And my addiction to espresso & chocolate baked together to become 1. But, I digress.
My how the time flies over, under, and far beyond these days. It's like that old Dunkin Doughnuts commercial when the guy gets out of bed and says, "It's time to make the doughnuts." and then heads out the door to work. And then all of a sudden he's saying it again.
Same thing different day.
Same fights to break up.
Same favorites to be had.
Same scenario.
Same cast.
Same.
I am constantly reminded that life is too short to worry about clean toilets.
I am constantly reminded that life is too short to cry over spilt milk.
I am constantly reminded that to laugh at yourself is the best medicine.
Can you tell that it's Groundhogs Day over here?
On that note...
TBall is over for Isaac and he absolutely loved it! What a memory I know he will have for as long as he can remember. How proud to watch him.
Father's Day was a quick celebration as I had to head out to work but we were lucky enough to catch a quick Eci Mearc (this is code for when I don't want to share the secret stash in the freezer) at Moomer's with my Dad.
We are loving the warm weather and the fact that outside is part of 90% of our days. I even attempted the beach with all 3 yesterday and they did famously! Love it!
And the beat goes on.
Someone let me know if they find an extra hour or 2 hiding within the 24 that is already scheduled. I would gladly pay a great sum of money for the inside tip.
Until next time.
My love, all my love,
Cassy
1 comment:
Cassy,
You have to write a book! I wish I had that talent, your blogs are so funny! Congrats on your business, how exciting! Your kids are beautiful...the pictures make me want to sit outside and eat popsicles with my grown up babies!
You remind me (and so does my husband) that what ever it is I think I NEED to get done RIGHT NOW will still be there tomorrow...I need to let it go .....Enjoy this beautiful weather! Phyllinda
Post a Comment