Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Every little thing...

I think that it should be mandatory for High School students as part of Sex Education (or whatever it is called these days) to come and visit my home for 3 consecutive days in a row. I am the epitome of birth control!

As we speak this is what is going on at 10:08am:

I am still not showered.
I have a cup of coffee that is sitting next to me that I made roughly 3 & 1/2 hours ago that I have yet to drink.
I just put Brodie in his room and shut the door because every little thing, and I mean everything, that he is trying to do isn't working out for him and he has continually fallen apart every single time. And now he is asleep. Kinda just bit me in the butt, didn't it?
I have just sifted through my coupons and need to recycle about 95% of them because they are expired.
I am attempting a grocery list.
I am attempting to configure some sort of list of meal ideas for the next few days.
I have 8 tabs open on the computer which is the amount of bills that I have paid already this morning.
I have already cancelled 1 appointment to get the dog groomed.
I have already given Ali Motrin once because her fever of 101 has not come down since last night when she went to bed.
I will have to cancel grocery shopping appointment also because of said girl with said fever.
The dog has been at the slider for over a half hour while I have been sitting here trying to get all secretarial/treasurer/family spokesperson activities done, whining at me to come in and I have yet to let him in.
I have already done 2 loads of laundry and the 3rd just finished. The dryer "end notification" has been going off for over a half an hour and I just keep ignoring it.
I have 2 messages into the GT Health Department to ask a ton of questions about "my little endeavor". And I know when the person calls me back I will most likely not be in a position where I can talk.
I can't stop staring outside at the sunshine and wondering what it would be like to sit in it all day long. Only getting up to pee.
I have 4 articles that I have printed out to read on rehabilitation of stress fractures of the pelvis that are dated 05/07/09. How many weeks ago was it that I printed these?

So, in a nutshell, that's where I'm at right now. How's your day going?

My love, all my love,
Cass

No comments: