Ok, all I can say is you have painted fingernails! :) I'm at work and can't hear it but I'll listen later when I can. So cool you can do that with your new cadillac of a laptop. Have a good day! K :)
I love your "coffee bowl"!!! Is that Pooh bear on there? The video messaging thing is cool isn't it! We do it a lot with my family who lives out of town- its an easy way for the kids to send a fun message! Can't wait to see the pictures! xoxo
3 comments:
Ok, all I can say is you have painted fingernails! :)
I'm at work and can't hear it but I'll listen later when I can. So cool you can do that with your new cadillac of a laptop.
Have a good day!
K :)
Kristin beat me to it! I was going to say that for being so crazy busy, your nails sure look great! And so do you! Love you!
I love your "coffee bowl"!!! Is that Pooh bear on there? The video messaging thing is cool isn't it! We do it a lot with my family who lives out of town- its an easy way for the kids to send a fun message! Can't wait to see the pictures! xoxo
Post a Comment