Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I wanna be on Dancing With The Stars!

I literally have about 4 minutes until one of my 2 eldest children fly into this house with some sort of"beef" they have with the other. But, I thought that I would check in very quickly to at least say hello. It seems as though ever since school has started that things have picked up at a break neck pace and for that _______________________(fill in the blank.)

choice #1- I am sleeping better
choice #2- I am taking up karate to release pent up aggression
choice #3- I am considering leaving and following either Willie Nelson or The Jonas Brothers

Looks as though the job search has led me back to the world of waitressing. I will hopefully hear for sure today. Please keep me in your thoughts. I hope that this works out. I am ready to have a go at it and just get it done. Whew.
We are going through cold #2 already this month. What a bummer. I am so in for a long winter! My little Ali is going to be 3 tomorrow! I will post pictures. Can't believe it. I just got done reading Kristin Armstrong's blog and she had something in there that really hit home with me today.

"I know I should be exhausted these days, but I'm drinking from the cup of life until it spills down my cheeks. Wouldn't want it any other way...."

My sentiments exactly. Got to go, Isaac just came in to tell me that Cody ran through his invisible fence line. Fun for me. Its hot toddy season, bottoms up. Cheers.

My love, all my love,
Cass

No comments: