Monday, June 18, 2007

Well this is scary!

Ok, so this is 2007 and I suppose that it is time for me to start embracing the fact that maybe my life isn't so interesting after all. However, at the rate I am going keeping up with people that I love, I thought that it would be high time for me to start my very own blog. Plus, if Hil Clinton and lil Miss Paris do it, why can't I? And its in a strange sort of way kind of theraputic. I always said that someday I would write a book so I suppose that this is a great start. Who knows, maybe someone will "discover" me and I can finally have the money to justify my addiction to coffeehouse coffee and renew my subscription to The Wall Street Journal.

So, this is where we need to lay down the rules:


  1. I most likely will not use correct spelling and perfect grammer everytime I blog. (Like anyone has enough time to double check that anyway)

  2. I will most likely in all occassions sound as though I am overtired, over hormonal and or overcaffinated so just take it for what its worth.

  3. I will be honest in all circumstances and if you don't like it, delete me from your favorites.

  4. I will feel less guilty for not calling, emailing, or writing if I do this. So, if you don't want me to mention your names, I will use characters from The Little Einsteins to explain my situation at least.

Ok, so thats it for now. Its a start.


The word for today:


Life's good. Im just livin the dream. Live, Laugh, Love. Didn't John Lennon say that? Or maybe it was Ross Perot. One of the two.


Keep your dukes up,


C.

No comments: