The tales of everyday life here on the OBR. The dissection of a possible A Ha moment, and the revelatory birth of grace.
Wow, that is impressive. I want to read the article but can't zoom in. Where can I find a copy or can I read it online? So proud of you Cass!
Thanks Kris!Have your mom grab a copy of the newest Grand Traverse Woman. It may even still be out if you are up here for the holidays. :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Wow, that is impressive. I want to read the article but can't zoom in. Where can I find a copy or can I read it online? So proud of you Cass!
Thanks Kris!
Have your mom grab a copy of the newest Grand Traverse Woman. It may even still be out if you are up here for the holidays. :)
Post a Comment