Thursday, July 7, 2011

Garbage Dumping Thursday

Even though I am heavily in research mode regarding a topic for my second essay I am to thoughtfully form, I must take a moment to dump the garbage.
That and I am growing terribly crazy bananas for some serious fragmented thoughts.

There once was a girl who thought she could tackle the world...
Then she lined up for the Iceman Cometh Challenge...
Then she lined up for her 1st go at 13.1...
Then she thought about taking on the wonderful world of English and all of it's verb loving glory thinking that maybe a minor in English would be a significantly novel idea.
Then she woke up, wiped the drool off of her keyboard, and went to bed realizing full well that English and this lady were just going to coexist for the next 4 weeks. That's all.
Its fine.
Throwing it away.

There once was a girl who became a mother.
Then she gave birth to another.
Then yet another.
She spent the majority of her days tending to their every need while doing her best to sustain some sort of level headedness and order within her. She thought to be a fairly well educated mother who, on most occasions made almost the perfect choices with only minimal crisis's.
Then her 1st born told her she didn't know anything.
Really, have I entered that world already?
Its fine.
Throwing it away.



There once was a girl who became a woman.
A woman who was young and lovely, or so she thought
She attempted to look at herself square in the eye
and remind herself she was young and lovely
and then she walked away without being so kind.
The realization that is supreme self confidence hovers directly above me, just shy of my immediate reach. I am desperately reaching for it so that someday I will be able to show my daughter what it is all about.
Its fine.
Throwing it away.

The Weekly Guilt Log

I am having a love affair with Almond Joy coffee creamer. I am behaving appropriately and using it in comfortable moderation. Which in an almond nutshell is the reason why I exercise.

I have a brand spankin new biking jersey and it fulfills 2 of my weaknesses, Oberon, and beer. Wait... same thing.

I dreamt the other night that I chewed someone out. The kind of chewing out that involves screaming, red faced, I don't even want to hear about what you have to say I just want to scream in your face kind of chewing out. Perhaps, I should make it a regular occurrence to release a little more anger.

I now have a screen door on my front door. And it reminds me of our screen door on Hewitt, and I open and close it daily just to hear it shut. Just like I used to when I was a kid.

It's been a long week of lots of reading and writing.
But no arithmetic.
Thank God for that.

Until next time.
My love, all my love,
Cass

No comments: