In the zone!Strong Finish!
Racing Boys!
Jackson, Declan, Isaiah, and Isaac"I won Mom, I won!" :)
Hmm... perhaps a longer shirt next time?!
I was lucky enough to get out with the girls and go and see Sex And The City the same night. Let me rephrase, I was lucky enough to be amongst my amazing Ya Ya's surrounded by superb food and the best cosmo that this mama has had in a while. (one of the only reasons why I ran in the morning just to burn the amount of calories to equal out what I took in that night!) Whew baby! We had such a great time. We sat and ate, enjoyed each others company, we talked over one another in a mad dash to get in all of the unfinished conversations that we haven't finished in a few weeks, pondered if we were a little more Carrie than Miranda, and why it is that we are so lucky to have each other. We can go from talking about our kids poop to which detergent works best to how we got to where we are in our lives now. We all wore make up, had our 2 drink minimum, and left each other rejuvenated and basking in the glory of the wonderful world of female friendship and all of the fun and silliness us 30+ year old women have. If only we all knew this was what to come when we were younger. Thank you gals, I will look forward to being amongst you all again soon.
Thank God no one walked in on the conversation that we were having in the bathroom! :)
That's all for this morning, maybe I will be able to get back on this afternoon.
Until then...
My love, all my love,
Cassy
No comments:
Post a Comment