Cass was amazing. She truly is. I am still shocked that she can have a full house and be so exposed and get down to business! I can look at her and say I KNOW her. I think I may have learned something about my own anatomy too. I appreciate so much more what a woman can do now. Cass is a strong determined woman. I am so proud of her. Jeb of course was steady in his support for Cass. He was wonderful to watch as he cooed and talked to Brodie as the nurse took his vitals. Brodie listened and calmed down as Jeb tried to comfort him.
From my perspective, the labor went
relatively well. Cass checked into Munson at 4am. Dr Bump broke her water around 10am. And things started kicking into high gear. Cass thankfully waited until I returned after noon to finalize this adventure. Less than 15 minutes of what seemed like eternity of pushing, Brodie made his appearance. He did a great job showing his appreciation of his mom with a little poopie as he was brought to her. He's all boy!
I will forever be grateful and honored that I was a part of this amazingly beautiful moment in the Stone family trilogy. Thank you so much.
I love you! Jen Dohm - mom to Maddy and Henry
1 comment:
My darling Cassy and Jebby, Congratulations! He is so beautiful. Welcome to the family beautiful Brodie Walker! We were so excited to hear he was here, hope you are recovering well. Did you realize that you and I are the only members of the "Ellsworth" clan to have '3'. I know that I love all '3' completely and differently and I was never the amazing Mom that you have become. I know that you will love every minute of this next adventure but please Cassy lean on your Mom right now for some help. We all know that Jeb (the wonderful hubby award) will be there for you always, just let someone else take some of the burden of off you both right now. I'll be looking forward to your blogs and letting us know how Isaac and Ali reacted to Brodie's homecoming. Our hearts are with you and, hopefully by spring, we'll be able to get over to bridge and meet him in person.
xxx000 Aunt Julie
Post a Comment