Tonight is my last night of summer vacation.
Today was the last day of kindergarten for my Isaac.
I may have truly realized how fast time is plodding along.
The rain is washing away my pessimism.
Red wine is best when other's are busy in the same room.
No one has asked me to eat something in over an hour; I may be safe for the remainder of the night.
I have three Post It's filled already to complete by the end of the day Sunday.
My parent's are in Marquette.
I am in need of a day off from life.
Today I learned something new that brings me peace.
I have every stitch of laundry done in this house.
I wrapped my brain around what kind of nursing I want to do and I couldn't be more ecstatic.
I want to jump out of an airplane in July.
I want 1 more tattoo.
Facebook and I should really part ways.
I will not be intimidated.
I will not take offense so easily.
I will stand tall at 5 foot 1.
My daughter asked me to turn up a new song on my IPod that she said sounded, "Cool".
My Isaac told me, "Mom you wouldn't understand, you have never seen The Karate Kid!"
I was more excited than scared about 2 different things this week.
I am addicted to buying baskets with fabric covers.
I am addicted to Sugar Free Red Bull
I am addicted to loving new adventures.
That's all for now.
My love, all my love,
Cassy
No comments:
Post a Comment