Garbage/Rubbish/Facetious Dumping Thursday we shall call it this week.
I most certainly did not...
Contemplate the caloric intake of an iced coffee, a butt ends PBJ, and a hand full of almonds as a full day's worth of nutrition. All the while standing at the sink eating, writing a Post It note, and balancing the checkbook from the 1-800 service.
Nope, not me!
I would never dream about...
Barking like the biggest dog on the block that, "I know what all the kids like my darling husband; I've been home with them for 6 years!"
I would never talk like that.
Nope, not me!
You would be surprised to know that I for sure didn't...
Want to throw the biggest tantrum when my piece of a pile of a dinosaur desktop computer that holds my ITunes library proclaimed that my virtual memory was too low to download the newest Black Eyed Peas song. And I for sure did not stoop to an all time low and state as my status on Facebook that I actually needed some kind of IT help.
No sir, not me!
The Weekly Guilt Log
Half of the year is over already! Summer has arrived. Go and put ketchup on some sort of grilled matter and throw it in a bun! Don't forget the sunscreen! And for goodness sakes, throw all of the meaningless crap away, it will make you feel so much better. I promise.
My love, all my love,
Cass
No comments:
Post a Comment