Friday, April 25, 2008

hello?

At the track havin pizza.
Early A.M. coffee with Brodie.
Isaac J aka Broken Collar Bone Boy.
The Little & Big Sis.
Me after realizing I not only had been pooped on by Brodie but he spit up all down the front of me too.
Watchin Dad at the track eatin pizza.
1st lunch outside!
(the next day it snowed)
Dad giving Brodie his 1st bottle. (Isaac usually does the honors normally)
sweet boy
Hangin with Mom and Dad before bedtime.
"I hope you had a caramel latte instead of vanilla mom."
Brodie sucking on my check before bathtime.
I was crying I was laughing so hard.
Before the big surprise...
Just the 2 of us.
After the big surprise.




I am typing with Brodie on my lap so this may be brief.
I only have 1 thing to say?
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Where to begin? My life is SO nuts! I am afraid that all of you people are going to have to take your focus away from the upcoming election for President of the Unites States and place attention to the newest campaign...


CASSY NEEDS A LAPTOP '08

It is so hard to come down here and get on my computer! So much to report and only a tiny bit of time today. I will post pics from the last couple of weeks and try to give you the full report this weekend. Can you believe that 1,000 times this little blog of mine has been visited? Oh my goodness! I feel so loved. I promise that I will write more soon.

My love, all my crazy mama love,
Cass













1 comment:

Steph said...

Isaac looks like quite the trooper in the pic with his arm sling! I hope he heals soon! You have such a beautiful family Cass, Brodie is growing so fast! Looking forward to seeing you at the reunion!

Steph